One eye closed

ohiocham

Hey all, I recently put my male veiled outside in his enclosure (35 dollar enclosure thread) He has been out there for over a week....and he loves it. I check on him all the time and he has never looked better. This evening...around 8:30 he is in his bedtime spot. I noticed that one of his eyes appears slightly indented from the other and he has it closed. I have never seen this before and didnt know if it was because he is getting ready to sack out or if there might be a problem. He gets great sun with shade when ever he needs it and the weather has been great.

Should I be worried if he still is like that tomarrow? Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Matt

IF you look at the post "35 dollar enclosure"...you can see what he is in...I will try and get pics of his eye tomarrow.

Matt

Same thing happened with my baby veiled. Could be the heat, "sunburn" on the eyes since they're used to indoor light, or coincidence. I gave mine some beta carotene, used a little antibiotic ointment, and kind of nursed him through until he could open them again. Took about a good 2 weeks for mine. Doing alot better now.

Watch him and see if it starts to effect both eyes or what. It's hard but don't freak out yet, haha.

Back
Top Bottom