One Dozen Nosy Be Babies!

I picked up these beautiful female babies on the weekend. A big thanks to ChromaChameleons. He's a very great person and also a great friend. :D

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 123
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 122
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 107
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 200
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 95
Very cool!
Do you plan on selling them or holding them?
How's the old D40 working out for you?
You will get your moneys worth when you start selling them and posting great pictures.

Aww, so cute. I was going to get one of these guys too, didn't end up having enough $$ tho. Really interested in seeing them grow up.

Very cool!
Do you plan on selling them or holding them?
How's the old D40 working out for you?
You will get your moneys worth when you start selling them and posting great pictures.

I'll be raising these little jewels up and breed them next March/April. These females are a joy to have around. I have 3 more from the same parent but a clutch that hatched in October 07 and they are just amazing girls.

This D40 is a blast Justin. I'm so thankful to the people who got me to switch my purchase to this D40! I've barely scratched the surface of taking pics but they'll be coming hehe.

Aww, so cute. I was going to get one of these guys too, didn't end up having enough $$ tho. Really interested in seeing them grow up.

I recommend Harry to anybody interested in a Panther Chameleon in Canada. His chameleons are perfect in every way and he'll stand behind his chameleons as well.

Wow, that'll make my head swell...LOL.

Vibrant , take a bow, they look better now than when you picked them up. Your doing great with those little girls. Seriously, I wouldn't let them go that young to just anyone. You certainly know how to take care of a baby cham.

And ... nice pix too....

Wow, that'll make my head swell...LOL.

Vibrant , take a bow, they look better now than when you picked them up. Your doing great with those little girls. Seriously, I wouldn't let them go that young to just anyone. You certainly know how to take care of a baby cham.

And ... nice pix too....

Thanks Harry, they were given a superb head start to life thanks to you ;)

Big congrats! They have the infinite cuteness factor at this time.

What's up with the calcium blasted cric in #2 at the top. LOL

Back
Top Bottom