Nosy Be Panther Chameleon In need of home!!

aspenariah

Male Nosy Be Panther Chameleon in Need of New Home!
This is Mo and he is my best friend, he is the sweetest chameleon you will ever meet. Chameleons are known to be tempermental and agressive at times, and ive never once see it within Mo. He is very spoiled and needy and constantly wants attention. He is a very lovable boy in need of a good home. His favorite thing is being outside and basking in the sun. He is also very active and the best eater. There will be a rehoming fee as he comes with his entire bioactive enclosure set up with all of the live plants, the mister set up, fogger, (anything else of his). We have worked tirelessly to nuture and save Mo as when we received him he was sick with parasites and underweight. As sad as I am to see him go after all that has come, I wont be able to care for him anymore as I will be moving out soon. He is very healthy and happy, awaiting his forever family 🦎 Feel free to ask any questions!

Attachments

• 857371D4-0C32-49DF-83F2-A300B59891E3.jpeg
    857371D4-0C32-49DF-83F2-A300B59891E3.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 183D4C1F-381F-47C3-84AA-049ED4572CB6.jpeg
    183D4C1F-381F-47C3-84AA-049ED4572CB6.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 52
This is Mo and he is my best friend, he is the sweetest chameleon you will ever meet. Chameleons are known to be tempermental and agressive at times, and ive never once see it within Mo. He is very spoiled and needy and constantly wants attention. He is a very lovable boy in need of a good home. His favorite thing is being outside and basking in the sun. He is also very active and the best eater. There will be a rehoming fee as he comes with his entire bioactive enclosure set up with all of the live plants, the mister set up, fogger, (anything else of his). We have worked tirelessly to nuture and save Mo as when we received him he was sick with parasites and underweight. As sad as I am to see him go after all that has come, I wont be able to care for him anymore as I will be moving out soon. He is very healthy and happy, awaiting his forever family 🦎 Feel free to ask any questions!

Are you still looking for somone to rehire him?

Still available?

Back
Top Bottom