On Broadway!

for sure! those little bands around the eyes as well as the bands some have ON the eye turrets melt me every time! saw who you got him from.. is this Broadway formerly known as McLuvin or do they just REALLY REALLY resemble each other?

This is in fact, McLuvin. Cute name, but that just wasn't gunna fly with me! ;) Sorry Jason! :)

So can I get some confirmation that I'm in fact seeing red and yellow in his pj's? Please and thanks!

You sure are I will try to get a decent photo of Ghost sleeping tomorrow night so you can see him. He is really tucked in to his plant tonight and I can't get a good one for ya :/

You sure are I will try to get a decent photo of Ghost sleeping tomorrow night so you can see him. He is really tucked in to his plant tonight and I can't get a good one for ya :/

Lol! As you can see, Broadway is right out in the open. Me thinks that he's gunna be a fearless one! :)

Shameless bump? Nah, I was looking for an update automatically today! He is a stunner for sure! Very happy for ya. Thanks for sharing! (finally! :p) He is worth the wait. Best of luck with your new mate and can't wait to watch his colors develop even more!!!! :D

Your falling down on us!!! You've had him almost 24 hours and we've only gotten 7 pics from you!!!!!!!

If you post more ill tell you whether or not I see red and yellow!!! ;)

If I wasn't going to the gym at lunch I would come see him myself. Oh, got some horn worn moths last night, maybe I can meet him if I com bearing horn worm gifts.,

If I wasn't going to the gym at lunch I would come see him myself. Oh, got some horn worn moths last night, maybe I can meet him if I com bearing horn worm gifts.,

HA! Maybe at least he'll enjoy some juicy horns! Walker is pretty ungrateful! :mad: :D

Back
Top Bottom