On Broadway!

maxttu

They say the "NEON LIGHTS" are bright on broadway.

I'm proud to introduce my newest Ambilobe, BROADWAY! With my musical background and love for music, combined with this guys potential to "SHINE", I have dubbed him Broadway.

If you don't know the tune, check it out here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHGTH5lWEY

I picked him up from Biffle, out of Austin, and his lineage is supreme! Best of the best.

The dams sire is Son Tiger and the sires sire is Two Face. If you know the Kammer's, you know these boys! Rocking!!

Biffle is a great keeper, breeder and person! His new line is going to be out of this world! You know that I like to take pics, so be prepared!

Here are just a couple from today. He is not even 4 mos (Jan 27th) and is already a beast! I swear to all that is holy that when I picked him up today he had a sperm plug dangling! :eek: Biffle will confirm!

Please say hi to Broadway!

a4ugata8.jpg

tujyquza.jpg

u3a3a7a7.jpg

vaqy2ebe.jpg

adu7eny8.jpg

Hunter- The sire

a9eheva8.jpg

Hi Broadway, welcome to the forum :) Nice theme tune, man.............I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you around here, so take it easy and settle into your new house nicely ok?

You do know he hasn't bonded with you yet don't you? Broadway does not look happy about the big hand. He is lovely but put him down and let him relax or I Will come to Texas..

Great pickup max. I'm glad you got a new Cham. I love the name too bc I love broadway shows! Every time we go to NYC, we watch a broadway show. Nothing like it anywhere else.

Hi Broadway, welcome to the forum :) Nice theme tune, man.............I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you around here, so take it easy and settle into your new house nicely ok?

He's just chilling in his new home! He thanks you! :)

You do know he hasn't bonded with you yet don't you? Broadway does not look happy about the big hand. He is lovely but put him down and let him relax or I Will come to Texas..

Come on, Laurie! I just snapped some photos before I put him in his new home! No harm, no foul... :D

Great pickup max. I'm glad you got a new Cham. I love the name too bc I love broadway shows! Every time we go to NYC, we watch a broadway show. Nothing like it anywhere else.

Thanks, Sang!! Who doesn't love a good Broadway show? Now we have a new Broadway to watch! ;)

Hey Max!!!
WOWW! His colors in the last picture just blew my mind! He is so gorgeous!!! Hello Broadway!! Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your new home :) Please keep us all updated with pictures!!!

Hey Max!!!
WOWW! His colors in the last picture just blew my mind! He is so gorgeous!!! Hello Broadway!! Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your new home :) Please keep us all updated with pictures!!!

Thx, Seb! The very last pic is of his sire. If he turns out like that, then I've got myself a winner! :D

Thx, Seb! The very last pic is of his sire. If he turns out like that, then I've got myself a winner! :D

Well good luck with that, my fingers are crossed! He sure is a beauty. I'm looking on getting myself a second chameleon but once I move out to Los Angeles in June. For now, I just want focus on Reptar, give him all the attention he needs and raise him well :)

Well good luck with that, my fingers are crossed! He sure is a beauty. I'm looking on getting myself a second chameleon but once I move out to Los Angeles in June. For now, I just want focus on Reptar, give him all the attention he needs and raise him well :)

Most excellent plan! I can respect that!

I just can't get over how gorgeous he is already at just 15 weeks. He'll be a true beauty that's for sure. Looking forward to the many photos to come!

Back
Top Bottom