UPDATE PICS: All the new kids out in the sun!

ecoreef

Hi guys,
Here's some pics of my newest chameleons out it the sun today. All of them have come to me within the past month so basically the month of March was like Christmas for me. The two baby males are roughly 3.5 months old and are AMAZING for their age. The female is about 4.5 months and is a monster with rediculous colors for a girl. All three of them get better day by day. You guys will definatly be seeing more pics of these guys as they age. I can't wait to see how they finally turn out. Again big thanks to Bruce, Brian, and Chuck, you guys are awesome. Well, anyways, here they are. Enjoy!

First is my new CH Nosy Faly male from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise, Sniper. Actually I should rephrase that so nobody get's their panties in a bunch... my new CH Nosy Faly cross... hybrid... whatever... Soon to be nice new wild genetics for us Faly lovers if he turns out to look like a good faly.
IMG_0317-001.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Second is my new Ambilobe male from Brian at Crazy Eyes Chameleons, Doc Holliday. His sire was Spock a full red bodied blue bar. I still can't believe how amazing he is for only 3.5 months and I can't wait to breed him.
IMG_0324.jpg

This picture shows off some classic chameleon physiology. Darkening the side facing the sun to absorb heat and lightening the other side to retain it, brilliant.
IMG_0326.jpg

Third is my new Nosy Faly female from Chuck G of Heroic Chameleons. Her sire is blizzard. I was lucky enough to be the first responder to Chuck's ad and he said he said would send me the biggest one of the clutch and man he wasn't joking! She's only 4.5 months old and and weighs 36 grams already! Not to mention she's got some of the best colors I've ever seen in a female(it's my first faly female so I really have nothing to compare it to but still...) Hopefully she will be breeding with Sniper in 7 months or so. I wish she was showing her good colors in the picture but she's very camera shy and was running away the whole time.
IMG_0320.jpg

Lastly is Sniper and Doc Holliday together(don't worry, they were only together for the picture and were very supervised). I had to take these for the contrast!
IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!
-Alex

awesome photos...

everyone looks great~

I love the top shot w/the dark & light and the one with the two males together!

well done sir!:D

Those are some fantastic chams, that ambilobe is the prettiest one I have ever seen. You sure have a good thing going.

Great healthy lookin chams...your ambi is gonna be amazing.....still thinkin about getting a female from Brian

very nice all of them thae ambi is going to be something else when hes older maybe......hypo ambi lol congrats!!!

Very nice collection,
I love that Ambilobe.
Congrats and good luck with your future breeding plans.

Those are some fantastic chams, that ambilobe is the prettiest one I have ever seen. You sure have a good thing going.

Thanks Laurie, that means a lot coming from you. BTW, I don't know if you read my reply but I didn't mean to scare you with that video of Sniper eating that huge hornworm the other day. I was supervising with a pair of tweezers ready to be used if anything looked like it was gonna get stuck. I agree with you and Benton though, I would not advise people to feed prey items that are that large to that size cham.

Nice looking youngsteers! I will post pics of donald tommorow. I have a little male ambilobe I will try to get pics of too. His sire is from Pam Reids Nebula.Not sure who ended up with him.

Nice looking youngsteers! I will post pics of donald tommorow. I have a little male ambilobe I will try to get pics of too. His sire is from Pam Reids Nebula.Not sure who ended up with him.

I'm holding you to that. I wanna see him!
-Alex

Back
Top Bottom