Okay so there's a bandaid stuck to my cham and it won't come off without pulling his skin???

Oh my goodness... Well I'm not really sure there is any way to do this... maybe contact a vet? Sorry, hope you get it off...:confused:

Can you try showering your cham? Band-aids come off humans in the shower without any pulling, so maybe that would work?
That's a really good idea. Maybe even mist him real good (if he's ok with that, mine hates to be misted) and see if that helps?

For future reference, NOTHING sticky in your chams home. This was instilled in me early on by some experienced owners. No tape holding things in place, no sticky! ;)

For future reference, NOTHING sticky in your chams home. This was instilled in me early on by some experienced owners. No tape holding things in place, no sticky! ;)

I got one for yea. The sticky price tags on the potted plants. You removed the price tag, and el chameleon decides to wrap its tail right where the label was....

I got one for yea. The sticky price tags on the potted plants. You removed the price tag, and el chameleon decides to wrap its tail right where the label was....
I think that'd be referred to as a freak accident, which in this case seems to apply lol. I was told a Cham could theoretically get their tongue stuck to something sticky, which would be bad in any case. o_O

Back
Top Bottom