ok now i know i am obsessed

moody232002

everyone knows my obsession with mista(2 years old yesterday:D)

well i proved it now hahaaa hope you like

original pic

thisoneithink.jpg

template

template.jpg

tatoo(still healing,needs touching up in places,being my first one the guy didnt want to hurt me and go to deep)

DSCF0002.jpg

OMG! Did your mother kill you? Just kidding, I dont know how old you are. I posted a thread about a week ago about 18 yr old daughter getting a big gecko on her foot. At first I was so mad, but it has already grown on me. Plus it peeled and it looks way prettier and brigh than when she first got it. She loves chameleons, but got a gecko. Go figure! I am not a big tattoo fan but I admire your dedication!!! It is a cool tattoo.

OMG! Did your mother kill you? Just kidding, I dont know how old you are. I posted a thread about a week ago about 18 yr old daughter getting a big gecko on her foot. At first I was so mad, but it has already grown on me. Plus it peeled and it looks way prettier and brigh than when she first got it. She loves chameleons, but got a gecko. Go figure! I am not a big tattoo fan but I admire your dedication!!! It is a cool tattoo.

haha im almost 50 but my mum still made disaproving remarks hehee,yeah this still has a lot of healing to do ive only had it a week.geckos are way cute my daughter has three,the male i am looking after till she takes him home to meet the girls :D

everyone knows my obsession with mista(2 years old yesterday:D)

well i proved it now hahaaa hope you like

original pic

thisoneithink.jpg

template

template.jpg

tatoo(still healing,needs touching up in places,being my first one the guy didnt want to hurt me and go to deep)

DSCF0002.jpg
OMG, so I'm not the only one who has wanted a tat of her cham? Only I haven't done it yet...key word being YET... I love yours!!

Be sure and post a pic when you are all healed and the colors really will show then. I said brigh before, I meant brighter. I need to watch my typing.!

Back
Top Bottom