So I think I am going to design a Chameleon Care app...

Where are you pulling your info for this?

Jackson supplementation is incorrect they should only get the multivitamin once a month.
chameleon academy. However, I think that was a copy+paste and forgot to edit issue. I was using the same templates over and then going through the information and adjusting. I've corrected it since thanks to @elizaann2 :)

This is the updated version of the Jackson's Chameleon Food & Supplements page. If anyone notices anything else, please let me know. That is the breed I'm least familiar with. I've looked over the info on Chameleon Academy, but I do want to be sure I'm putting the right info out. With that being said this is just a design for now and it's just for a school project (for now... but as I said before I may consider actually launching this if people think it's a good idea down the road).

JacksonsFood.jpg

Did you reach out to Bill about doing this?
I have not. Right now, it is strictly a school project. But if I decide to launch this out to the public I plan on reaching out to whoever I need to on these forums, and Bill as well to 1) gain permission and 2) see if there is anything they'd like added/removed.

So I finished my app! For now I've decided to just keep it as a school project and not release it. If people think it would be worth going through that process, and speaking with those on here and Bill from The Chameleon Academy for permission on using this, I may decide to. But I am now working on other classes and stuff so I'm just keeping it to myself. I just feel it may be redundant to release as it currently is, because it's just sharing info you can access on CA, and here on these forums. But I made a short video of it being used so you can just check it out. Maybe if I have time at some point, I can add more to this app... possibly stuff to help people keep track of things for their chameleon (how many bugs they eat, supplement schedule, etc). If it had more features, it may be worth exploring.

It wouldn't let me embed it so I am just sharing a dropbox link. Hope that's okay! Let me know what you think

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vryk...deo.webm?rlkey=c9qgexn230y0v1ujph20jlnot&dl=0

I released a Reptile Keeper Journal PDF download last month. I would love to turn it into an app but that’s currently beyond my skill set 😅

https://www.neptunethechameleon.com/store/p/thereptilekeeperjournal
I'm working on a computer programming degree, so this was just an android app specific class that I took. At some point in the future though, if you'd like to release an app, I'd certainly be down to assist. I can't promise that I'd be able to do it for Apple, but I can definitely do something for Android.

I'm working on a computer programming degree, so this was just an android app specific class that I took. At some point in the future though, if you'd like to release an app, I'd certainly be down to assist. I can't promise that I'd be able to do it for Apple, but I can definitely do something for Android.
Yes please reach out when you’re ready!

I released a Reptile Keeper Journal PDF download last month to help keepers track how many bugs they’re eating, supplements, UVB bulb replacement, weight, poops, etc. I would love to turn it into an app but that’s currently beyond my skill set 😅

https://www.neptunethechameleon.com/store/p/thereptilekeeperjournal
Also just throwing this out there an app that you can set reminders to feed, and use specific supplements and all that would also be really awesome.

Also just throwing this out there an app that you can set reminders to feed, and use specific supplements and all that would also be really awesome.
Absolutely!! These are some of the features I had in mind. I am going to see if I can at least implement setting and having reminders for supplements, food, etc. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom