Nosy Be - Like father, like son

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Awesome shots as always! That little baby is adorable and showing so much color for only a month old. I've always been a big fan of Elwoods. I love his awesome blues!

Kathryn747

Elwood sure is a beautiful Nosy Be. I love the colors.
Do you know if the babies will be posted here if their for sale?

So adorable!!! and holy blue!!! :eek: beautiful
Thank you!

Awesome shots as always! That little baby is adorable and showing so much color for only a month old. I've always been a big fan of Elwoods. I love his awesome blues!
Thanks! Elwood is very cool for sure and I can't wait to see his babies grow up.

Elwood sure is a beautiful Nosy Be. I love the colors.
Do you know if the babies will be posted here if their for sale?
thank you. We usually post for sale on FB. I don't know how many we'll have available as we'll be keeping some and we have a wait list. It's a small clutch (20 eggs - 12 have hatched) and I don't know how many males yet.

Kathryn747

thank you. We usually post for sale on FB. I don't know how many we'll have available as we'll be keeping some and we have a wait list. It's a small clutch (20 eggs - 12 have hatched) and I don't know how many males yet.

Thanks, I'll keep a look out. I've been looking for a colorful Nosy Be

Thank you. He is very sweet and a couple of the babies are really starting to color up too. I'm looking forward to seeing how they grow up and take after dad.

lisagr07

Avid Member
Elwood is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!! i was going to say "good luck with his babies" but how could they miss out on being AWESOME also!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom