Nosy Be - Like father, like son

Awesome shots as always! That little baby is adorable and showing so much color for only a month old. I've always been a big fan of Elwoods. I love his awesome blues!

Elwood sure is a beautiful Nosy Be. I love the colors.
Do you know if the babies will be posted here if their for sale?

So adorable!!! and holy blue!!! :eek: beautiful

Thank you!

Awesome shots as always! That little baby is adorable and showing so much color for only a month old. I've always been a big fan of Elwoods. I love his awesome blues!

Thanks! Elwood is very cool for sure and I can't wait to see his babies grow up.

Elwood sure is a beautiful Nosy Be. I love the colors.
Do you know if the babies will be posted here if their for sale?

thank you. We usually post for sale on FB. I don't know how many we'll have available as we'll be keeping some and we have a wait list. It's a small clutch (20 eggs - 12 have hatched) and I don't know how many males yet.

thank you. We usually post for sale on FB. I don't know how many we'll have available as we'll be keeping some and we have a wait list. It's a small clutch (20 eggs - 12 have hatched) and I don't know how many males yet.

Thanks, I'll keep a look out. I've been looking for a colorful Nosy Be

Thank you. He is very sweet and a couple of the babies are really starting to color up too. I'm looking forward to seeing how they grow up and take after dad.

Elwood is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!! i was going to say "good luck with his babies" but how could they miss out on being AWESOME also!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom