Wondering about colors

achav101

I was thinking about buying a nosy faly chameleon from a very reputable seller with over 30 years experience. The father of the chameleon looks stunning, but the photo he sent me of the chameleon itself looks very dark, and not as bright. first photo is the chameleon itself and second photo is the father. I was wondering if his colors will come in maybe later since he’s 9 months old, a bad picture/timing, or if he will most likely stay that dark.
B746DC75-E0DF-4548-A654-A6C79A3A77E0.png

Attachments

• 92EA024C-DCF2-44D4-935F-43E6DEBF88D3.jpeg
    92EA024C-DCF2-44D4-935F-43E6DEBF88D3.jpeg
    754.7 KB · Views: 20
Hello! I have a panther and I’d say that depending on their mood and age will determine their coloring. It’s obviously no guarantee what you will get color wise because all chameleons are their own unique being but if your breeder has 30 years experience I’d say your getting a good Cham.

I have no doubt the cham will be healthy, but do you think the cham will become brighter since he is 9 months from your personal experience? Did your chameleons have most of its colors around that time, or did it take longer for them to fully show?

I have no doubt the cham will be healthy, but do you think the cham will become brighter since he is 9 months from your personal experience? Did your chameleons have most of its colors around that time, or did it take longer for them to fully show?
I got my boy as an adult. @Camiezone you breed panther babies. What’s your input?

Back
Top Bottom