No More Reptile Shows!!!!

Mr Wilson

Because even though i have no more room i still come home with new chams.
Introducing Bea (like Bea Arthur:D) The 10mo. nosy be female. Im going to breed her w/ my male Sinatra in a few months.

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

Heres her boyfriend Sinatra
DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

did you pick her up at White plains today? i think i was looking at her, but i am looking for a female Ambiole

i can make room for some babies. I might have to start sleeping in my closet but ill have room haha.

Yes i got her at the show. I forgot what the guys/shops name was but it was the table by all the glass tanks. Hes always there and has really nice chams. Decent price after some haggling. He didn't have her out though, she was in a bag in the back i had to ask. I was tempted to buy a young ambanja male that was amazing but couldnt really afford two chams today

i can make room for some babies. I might have to start sleeping in my closet but ill have room haha.

Yes i got her at the show. I forgot what the guys/shops name was but it was the table by all the glass tanks. Hes always there and has really nice chams. Decent price after some haggling. He didn't have her out though, she was in a bag in the back i had to ask. I was tempted to buy a young ambanja male that was amazing but couldnt really afford two chams today

I saw that ambanja. he was amazing. If he is there at the next show in january he may be coming home with me.

Thanks!! I love her purple blush she has to impress her man :rolleyes:

We are really hoping, when we get to breeding, that we are successful. They will definitely have gorgeous babies, if I do say so myself!

Back
Top Bottom