Carpet Chameleons or Brookesia superciliaris

Ynott116

Established Member
Whats the market like for carpet chameleon breeding?
I have had panthers on and off for the past 10 years and i finally got a male and female that did it! They are RRRB panthers and the eggs have been cooking for about two months now! excited !!
I got a great deal on some terrariums lately and wanted to try breeding some carpets, Or wait a few months and get some Brookesia a try on the breeding scale. I like the Brookesia more but then again Idk
I sorta want to try Carpet's but if the market is saturated then count me out(sad to say) also when i say that i dont say it because of money i say it because id hope people would want them and i dont want to be stuck with babys after babys if i have luck with Brookesia I feel the out come would be different. Thanks Eric

I only know of two carpet breeders, if you are lucky you can get some before they sell out. I don't think any will be available for about a year. Both species need to be more established in captivity so either way you go I think you will do well.

I only know of two carpet breeders, if you are lucky you can get some before they sell out. I don't think any will be available for about a year. Both species need to be more established in captivity so either way you go I think you will do well.
By chance do you know these breeders names?

Back
Top Bottom