New cham

Plow13

my veil just died after she was 4 years old....:(

i am looking to get a new cham and I bought her at a reptile show that no longer exists...I live in pittsburgh and I have no clue where to go to look for another...also where is a good place to maybe order one online? I am kinda skecthy bout ordering online, so please recommend a trustworthy site.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Maybe a male would be better for you.
What was her cause of death?
Overnight shipping isnt bad try these websites:

Josh-Lost Lake Chameleons
Mike-FlChams
Chameleons Only-Kammers
Screameleons

Are you looking for another veiled? If so I would recommend FL chams and Chameleons only. If you want a panther I would choose either Screameleons, FL chams, or Pamschams. I have used Vincent at Screameleons with all of my purchases. He would be my number one recommendation. He and his wife are incredibly professional and will help you out at any time with any question you could possibly think up. If you do not see anything on his site that intrigues you then you can email him. He generally has chams available that have yet to be posted on the site

Do a search for Pittsburgh reptile show. There is one every month at the Harmar House in Harmarville PA, just 20 min north of Pgh. There is a guy there every week that has veileds for a good price. He is who the veiled in my gallery came from. A buddy of his sometimes carries panthers there also.

Good luck,
Kevin

kammerflage! hands down..
i trust them completely with all of my chameleon purchase.

prismchameleons! Jenna is VERY nice, and takes wonderful care of all her chams. I didnt really like vincent's service compared to Jena's. And im sorry to hear about your loss, but you mustve been doing something right to keep her for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom