NEW C. gracilis x calyptratus hybrid

Yes I was but no one wanted to pay that much so 500 is the lowest I will go for them I mean they are the only ones in the world that are known so far

no offense or anything but i dont think any one will want to pay 500 for them unless you have written documents by a organization or something stating that they are in fact a new species that has never been bread before. and are you planning to breed to produce the same offspring again?

No offense taken do you know where i can get written documents from to prove this?

no offense or anything but i dont think any one will want to pay 500 for them unless you have written documents by a organization or something stating that they are in fact a new species that has never been bread before. and are you planning to breed to produce the same offspring again?

Sadly I bet a handful of ppl went out and acquired those 2 species and are trying to duplicate the hybrids when they saw the 1k price tag put on them.

congrats on the babies! i have faith in them i wish all the best for them, very interesting subject please do keep everyone posted! i wanna know how these breed will turn out to be.

ive been trying to make peileds (panther-veileds) for years...i am still waiting for it to snow in hell..and yeah 1000, or even 500 is too much to pay for a guess..it would have to be proven..if so though...i would contact a zoo and see what they have to say(if legit im sure they can sign a seal of apporval) most likely im sure its possible to have a dna test of mother and father to back up the story, like an episode of jerry springer)...:D

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while thought id update this forum. So out of the 11 babies i had.
Only one is alive and is doing great! Its a girl here is a couple pictures of here
she is still some what tiny.

Attachments

• 20130205_181304.jpg
    20130205_181304.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 439
  • 20130205_180900.jpg
    20130205_180900.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 383
  • 20130205_180620.jpg
    20130205_180620.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 383
  • 20130205_180610.jpg
    20130205_180610.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 459
When she is stressing or is in fear she turns yellow and has green dots all over her idk that thats normal but looks pretty cool

That´s interesting i think.
But what is it good for?
The hatchlings will most probably be sterile.

Not all hybrids are sterile. Sometimes hybrids posses the stronger traits of both parents. There's a term hybrid vigor.

You never know. In the near future hybrid Chams may make better pet quality than there full blooded predecessors.

Don't just discount it.

this is great to see an update i wondered what happene with thes little ones. i wonder if she will be fertile and are yougoing to breed her with a veiled or gracefull chameleon? soo cool that she has survived

Back
Top Bottom