New Beardie

Ares05

Chameleon Enthusiast
Say hello to the newest edition to my reptile family. I unfortunately lost my special needs dragon Juno a few weeks back to an issue he's struggled with for a long time. Still very unexpected and jarring. While Juno will always have a place in my heart, I've let this little babe into my care (from a local breeder). He/she is 6-8 weeks old.

IMG_4897.JPG
IMG_4878.JPG
IMG_4902.JPG

They are currently nameless as I don't know how to make up my mind.

Name Ideas (Open to suggestions of course, though)

Male: Atlas, Orion, Pluto, Aries

Unisex: Vesper, Zenith

Female: I'm fairly sure they are male after using the flashlight method, but at this age it really can go either way sometimes. If it's female I'm naming them Ida.

Which names do you folks like?

Oh my goodness! So tiny! So adorable! Love his/her colors and markings! 🥰 What about Apollo which could be transformed into Apollonia if female?
So sorry that you lost your Juno.

I actually already have a leo named Apollo, but I do love Apollonia for female name ❤️

Thank you. I miss that little stinker, but I try to focus on that he got the best life he could've had with his condition.

Say hello to the newest edition to my reptile family. I unfortunately lost my special needs dragon Juno a few weeks back to an issue he's struggled with for a long time. Still very unexpected and jarring. While Juno will always have a place in my heart, I've let this little babe into my care (from a local breeder). He/she is 6-8 weeks old.

View attachment 317479View attachment 317481View attachment 317482

They are currently nameless as I don't know how to make up my mind.

Name Ideas (Open to suggestions of course, though)

Male: Atlas, Orion, Pluto, Aries

Unisex: Vesper, Zenith

Female: I'm fairly sure they are male after using the flashlight method, but at this age it really can go either way sometimes. If it's female I'm naming them Ida.

Which names do you folks like?
Hellllo. Aww. I'm sorry about Juno, that's always hard. But I'm glad you have a new baby to bond w.& give you long many years.

Cute cute cute. I'm in love. It's adorable. ♡♡♡

Names Suggestons. Izin , Iris, Onyx , Bynx , Excel, Aurora,

& I like what you chose. I like Atlas, I feel like that could be unisex. If you think of it girly it's actually super cute. Anyways. Always feel free to spam w.pics♡

Back
Top Bottom