Hi there just wondering if there's any helpful tips anyone can give a little bit about my Cham he's 4m old eating a few crickets a day I have his temperature starting at 85 to 90f I have a humidifier hamster spray the cage down
do not feed mealworms, they can cause impaction, do not feed waxworms, they'll make him obese, waxworms are a treat.
- Your Chameleon - veiled chameleon male 4 months old. I've had him for about A week
- Handling - I've only handle him once and that was the day I got him.
- Feeding - crickets mealworms and wax worms at the moment want to get him some greens
- Supplements - I only have him on zoo med repti calcium and reptisafe for his water
- Watering - I spray his cage down with a fine mist for about 2 minutes three to four times a day and yes I see him drinking water quite often
- Fecal Description - Brown with white in it
- History - no history not to my knowledge
- Cage Type - it's a medium repti breeze zoo med mesh terrarium
- Lighting - is in a mini deep down zoo med lamp fixture with a UVB bulb 0.5 the 75 watt basking bulb
- Temperature - temperature spot starting from basking area is 85 to 90 and bottom of terrarium temperatures range from 65 to70 night temperatures are the same as bottom
- Humidity - I have a humidifier running I mist the cage three to 4 times a day plus i have zoo med Cypress wood chips at the bottom
- Plants - I am not using live plants at this time I would like to know which ones are the safest I know rubber ficus R OK
- Placement - I have his terrarium in my room the top of its terrarium stands at my mid-chest.
- Location - I'm from Utah