NEED ADVICE ASAP!!

I tried to save your life little guy. I was very hopeful :( you made it 12 days! Way longer than I first expected. I hope my hospice care made your last two weeks more enjoyable then they would have been spent outside. May you Rest In Peace now without suffering 💖

Attachments

• A93459A4-0552-4F7D-808E-BBDE5DCCFB72.jpeg
    A93459A4-0552-4F7D-808E-BBDE5DCCFB72.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 71
Really sorry to hear he passed away.....followed this thread nail biting. You did everything you could, unfortunately we can’t save every soul. I think there’s no better way to pass away then with warmth, love and care 👏🏻👏🏻🍀💚

Last edited:
😥 So very sorry that he passed. You did everything you could and gave him the best chance he otherwise wouldn’t have had. Keep his memory close in your heart. 💗

I am so sorry. He was a trooper. I think his injuries were worse than we all thought but he fought the good fight and you were there for him to the end.
(Why am I crying?)

I am so sorry. He was a trooper. I think his injuries were worse than we all thought but he fought the good fight and you were there for him to the end.
(Why am I crying?)
He was such a fighter!! It’s okay o cried for a good five days non stop. Feeling better now!

Back
Top Bottom