NEED ADVICE ASAP!!

This is what I was trying to explain to everybody about the mouth. So much improvement in appearance!! I could cry. I’m so proud of the tough little guy.
He’s also turning more green now!

Attachments

• 6A865027-ED88-4E24-A245-E53F5C01DA93.jpeg
    6A865027-ED88-4E24-A245-E53F5C01DA93.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 79
This is what I was trying to explain to everybody about the mouth. So much improvement in appearance!! I could cry. I’m so proud of the tough little guy.
Oh my goodness! He looks great! Well done. He's a fighter. What will you name him?

Can he see yet? I haven't been following too close but I thought I read his eyes were both shucks left eye is damaged with a little dried blood. Both eyes have been shut and have yet to open. It’s been assumed that he either fell out of the tree or a bird dropped him. Due to a wound on his left eye and left leg and the position I found him

Thank you all who have participated in this thread thus far, if it weren’t for all the advice I received from this group he would have been a goner. Especially because I didn’t know about the Repti Boost. Thank you all for the support and encouragement 💙

Does he move his legs yet? It is appearing in the photos like he is holding onto your fingers somewhat now? Where as before it looked like he was almost stiff and did not move his legs.

Does he move his legs yet? It is appearing in the photos like he is holding onto your fingers somewhat now? Where as before it looked like he was almost stiff and did not move his legs.
Yes he’s moving all his limbs very well, I left him climb on my fingers a little bit every day while supporting him. The first day I had him he was basically laying dead on a paper plate. He will only lay sideways now if he’s in my hand, when I set him down he sets himself upright. All his limbs are moving great!

He just went to the bathroom on me for the first time (which I’m happy to know his organs are working!!) it started off as clear droplets then turned into mucus. What do you guys think? Does this look like a chameleon poo? He seemed to be in a good comfy position when I was holding him so I let him finish his business lol

Attachments

• DCF2A954-B763-4714-AE88-3C4E62346B03.jpeg
    DCF2A954-B763-4714-AE88-3C4E62346B03.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 75
  • F268F226-9542-414E-8371-0E840A27D166.jpeg
    F268F226-9542-414E-8371-0E840A27D166.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 79
I now worry that he might be dying of constipation or something 😟 we’re on day 10... day 6 of the repti boost. I give him 5-8 drops 3x a day. But I have no idea the water to powder ratio. I previously tried posting the measurement table and asking for help. He’s opening his mouth really wide gasping for air. His body is more stiff than usual and cold. And his butthole is really enlarged and swollen looking. He’s only take two poops in the 10 days I’ve had him, from what I’ve seen. His health declined like over night 🥺 now he’s hardly moving around.

Sadly you may be losing him. There could be things wrong it's him that can't be fixed which might have been why he ended up like he did when you found him. Good part though...you cared anough to give him a chance and enough to help him in the first place. I hope I'm wrong about losing him.

Back
Top Bottom