My pit bull girl

Here is the sweetest blue nose pit ever! her name is Eva.

20071224017.jpg

20070914021.jpg

This one looks like she is winking!
20071224015.jpg

Thanks for Looking,
Jake B.

She is so pretty! I have a male white German shepherd and he is a big goofball- I would like to adopt a shelter pit next...they are such great dogs.

Pit Bulls were banned up here in Ontario Canada a few years ago; same in Manitoba. Are there any states that have banned them yet???

I've never understood why the authorities ban any breed of dog , when its the bad owners that should have been dealt with. Next the list will include rottis, german shepards, dobes... and the list will grow with time.

The worst dog owners , just jump to the next breed until those get banned. I've always believed that the more aggressive breeds should require an education course and registration for potential owners.

Ban the bad owners ... not the dogs...

I think some states have banned them, but there is a ridiculous amount of prejudice even in those states that haven't. We have a new therapist joining our center (in Bellevue, Washington), and she is moving here from the east coast. She has a WONDERFUL female pit bull mix, sweetest dog ever, yet it took her THREE months to find a single place that would rent to her! Even the places that allowed large dogs would suddenly refuse her occupancy when they found out the breed, and the dog looks like a full breed pit, so there was no concealing it. It was ridiculous, what she had to go through, and the place that finally rented to her has demanded that she carry liability insurance on the dog and pay an extra $1000 deposit as part of her rental contract. :mad:

She is stunning, Jake. And she looks quite sexy in that last photo. ;)

Baby pics? Did you breed her? Or, is she still a youngster? Can't really tell size/maturity in the photos. Looking forward to the baby pics.

Here is the sweetest blue nose pit ever! her name is Eva.

20071224017.jpg

20070914021.jpg

This one looks like she is winking!
20071224015.jpg

Thanks for Looking,
Jake B.

Pit Bulls were banned up here in Ontario Canada a few years ago; same in Manitoba. Are there any states that have banned them yet???

I've never understood why the authorities ban any breed of dog , when its the bad owners that should have been dealt with.

To please the constitutients and pander to the hysteria bred by ignorance, fueled by the gangbanger crowd and fanned by the media.

I've had many a debate on this topic which led me to do research as to the real statistics. If I can find it anywhere I'll post it but there are many practical problems, let alone ethical ones, with breed bans. Its not like you can do a blood test to determine if a dog is a pitbull. Most of the dogs that are labeled pitbulls turn out to be anything but a pure APBT. A more responsible, and practical, law that they are trying to pass ( I'm not sure if its here in NY or nationally ) is banning any convicted felon from owning a dog over a certain weight.

All incidents with pit bulls that I've ever heard about could have been prevented with proper use of a leash.

Thanks every one. I believ she is about 2 now. She has been..."fixed" I believe is the proper term :eek:

She had a run in with the animal control unit...They insisted on doing it.

She is such a sweetie though! I will have to get some baby pictures...They are on my other computer.

-Jake

full

THIS PIC WAS NOT SET UP IN ANY WAY!!! lol i had to grab the camera...
full

full

Pitbulls are great dogs..they have it all..personality,intelligence,loyalty... Its unfortunate they get such a bad reputation because of irresponsible owners..

your female is a cutie btw.. i love the blues!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom