My new baby K. matschiei arrived today!

ponders

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here are a couple pictures of my new baby from Chad. I owned his daddy, who has gone off to Chad's breeding program, and now a have a little mini-version. He's 4months old and weighs in at 1.7g. Just look at that tail! Thanks again Chad!

Attachments

• DSCN0111.jpg
    DSCN0111.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 431
  • DSCN0107.jpg
    DSCN0107.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 389
His Dad is awesome, you raised him well. I'm sure this little one with do great with you also. I'm jealous. What's up with the bean? Got any pictures?

Thanks. He's really a character. I missed having a matschiei around and am glad to raise one of the next generation.

His Dad is awesome, you raised him well. I'm sure this little one with do great with you also. I'm jealous. What's up with the bean? Got any pictures?
The Bean is grouchy that he has to be inside all winter and is trying to shed. He did perk up the other day when I fed him a katydid who flew into the wrong yard:confused: I'll take some pictures before the meeting to show you. Glad you'll be there this month.

Ha,ha Poke Bean for me. My Panther is shedding and grouchy too. He warmed up to me when broke out the Supers.:D

Thanks. He's really a character. I missed having a matschiei around and am glad to raise one of the next generation.

The Bean is grouchy that he has to be inside all winter and is trying to shed. He did perk up the other day when I fed him a katydid who flew into the wrong yard:confused: I'll take some pictures before the meeting to show you. Glad you'll be there this month.

New pictures today

Check out that tail & the little horn buds coming in! Hoping for a boy.
He really enjoys BB flies and mantids:)
Weighing in at 4.8g

Attachments

• DSCN0599.jpg
    DSCN0599.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN0605.jpg
    DSCN0605.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 260
Back
Top Bottom