My male Sambava Gilbert

bradley

Here are some pics of my male Sambava panther called Gilbert.
gilbertcolour1.jpg

gilbertcolour.jpg

His and my yemens cage
chameleoncage1-1.jpg

chameleoncage7.jpg

chameleoncage6.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice chams. How did you do the lattice work inside the cages? That looks great for chameleons. I might give that a try.

I think she is talking about the criss-crossing sticks inside. That is pretty neat. I wanna know too.

that is garden trellis that i got from the pound store. He mainly climbs on the trellis. I had to trim it down but it makes it loo better and gives more climbing surfaces for them to go on

Yea I really like the cross crossing stick background to! There is someone in my neighborhood that has something like that outside his house and I'm afraid to take it because he doesn't use it at all but may want it. Lol

Your cages and panther look great Bradley!

that is garden trellis that i got from the pound store. He mainly climbs on the trellis. I had to trim it down but it makes it loo better and gives more climbing surfaces for them to go on

What's a pound store? Hmm, where can I find some?

I want a sambava. they are soooooooo cool. Really nice set up! very efficient. I like the lattice too. I used 1/4" screen on my set up, but he climbs on it too much for my comfort.

For the UK it's a pound store....for us it's the 99cent store :)
ignore this I have no idea what I am talking about. It just sounded funny (to me) but is inaccurate.!

hey man i live in london too n looking for a cham how where did u gets urs from. set up is nice too man

Back
Top Bottom