My luck

Foist

So a few weeks ago I noticed it was time to set up a laying bin for my female.She was doing good for most of the week then a few days ago she was heading down hill. She was egg bound. She could not lay her eggs and sadly passed away. I took her to the vet that day and he couldnt do anything(I think there is something you can do though). This sucks due to the fact that im only 14 and make nearly no money. Im not sure what to do. I put in so much for her.

I was wondering if someone out there could sell me a Female Faly or ambanja ,I need to get my breeding projects started. Please nothing over priced.

Sorry to hear she died. Update your profile so people know where you're located. Also there's a section on the forum for you to place want ads....good luck. You may want to include information about your old Chameleon such a supplementation, lighting, etc to see if there was something you could have done to possibly prevent her passing.

Sorry to hear she died. Update your profile so people know where you're located. Also there's a section on the forum for you to place want ads....good luck. You may want to include information about your old Chameleon such a supplementation, lighting, etc to see if there was something you could have done to possibly prevent her passing.

The vets said I did nothing wrong. She was kept and raised like my other chams.

Sorry about your loss. Check to see if theres any reptile shows in your area also.

I live in Indiana and there was one about a week ago.No female but 2 faly males though there aren't panthers there often maybe a few but not too many.

sorry that happened to you. how much did you put into it? i may be able to help you out. just let me know what kind of cage, lights, and supplements you use

Back
Top Bottom