I need help telling the age of my veiled chameleon!

Thanks so much for the feedback here are the answers to some of the questions you were asking: the crickets are 1/2 inch. I have the little dripper I forgot to mention but she dose not seem interested. I got her at a local pet store. I use the zoo med basking spot lamp. also not sure if you have any info on egg laying. I am pretty nervous for when she will lay infertile eggs do you have any idea of the age she would start laying her eggs?
Sorry, I'm no help with eggs. I have only owned male chams. Thankfully there are so many people to help with that :)

Like mentioned, raise the basking light and change the wattage. I think the rest is good.

Since she is a female, they tend to be on the smaller side. You can also tell their age by the size of their cask, and it looks to me that she is almost full grown/already full grown.

Since she is a female, they tend to be on the smaller side. You can also tell their age by the size of their cask, and it looks to me that she is almost full grown/already full grown.
I disagree if you look at the size of her compared to the 16x16x30 cage and the light on top this is a very young veiled chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom