My chameleon passed away over night.

Dayia

I had a 9 month old veiled chameleon, who recently started acting very strange.. I called mutiple vets and none of them near me are 24 hours. I spoke to on call vets. Every single person told me she was fine and to let her slowly recovering over night.. they all said there was no rush or reason to worry about her now.. I woke up this morning to her limp body at the bottom of her cage.. probably the saddest thing I've ever seen

I had a 9 month old veiled chameleon, who recently started acting very strange.. I called mutiple vets and none of them near me are 24 hours. I spoke to on call vets. Every single person told me she was fine and to let her slowly recovering over night.. they all said there was no rush or reason to worry about her now.. I woke up this morning to her limp body at the bottom of her cage.. probably the saddest thing I've ever seen
I’m so sorry for your loss! If it’s not too much, could you fill out the ask for help form to see if any of us can help you figure out why? Again, so sorry!

Sorry for your loss. It is very sad when a reptile passes away. It may help to know that most reptiles born in the wild do not live long, only a small percentage of the fittest live to pass on their genes and that in captivity they have a much better chance of a long life when given proper care.

Back
Top Bottom