my cage update

hamley88

thought i would get a pothos plant for my cage. after searching everywhere for one, i finally got my hands on it :)

chameleon011.jpg

chameleon010.jpg

my female veiled hiding in her new pothos plant :)

chameleon012.jpg

how many watts basking spot you useing??
just wondering since i just use my first screen cage
to for a veiled chameleon thxx :D looks nice

Searching everywhere? lol England must be very different.. here hardware stores gardening grocerey drug stores.. everywwhere that may selk any plant has a huge pothos line up lol.. lucky ibguess.. ur set looks excelkent!!

Pothos is common over here but to get big ones they cost quite a bit! I wanted 4 feet ones for my cages which were £30 each cage $46 which works out alot for a few cages. i got one and now just take loads of cuttings from it every few months.

how many watts basking spot you useing??
just wondering since i just use my first screen cage
to for a veiled chameleon thxx :D looks nice

i use 100w basking bulb but at the right distance away. and ive got a temp gun to double check my temps.
and i have a 75w down the bottom which keeps the temps just right.
i live in england and the weather is quite cold here, and its summer. weve had one week of decent hot weather so far :mad:

Searching everywhere? lol England must be very different.. here hardware stores gardening grocerey drug stores.. everywwhere that may selk any plant has a huge pothos line up lol.. lucky ibguess.. ur set looks excelkent!!

your lucky. ive been looking for one for months. i got it from my local hardware shop, it was the last one they had:)

Pothos is common over here but to get big ones they cost quite a bit! I wanted 4 feet ones for my cages which were £30 each cage $46 which works out alot for a few cages. i got one and now just take loads of cuttings from it every few months.

your lucky as well. here in the south east (east sussex) its not common.

I posted pics at the end of the year of one that I bought that had several vines over 5-6 ft long. I paid $17 for it and some folks said that I overpaid... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom