It’s a start….

Yes. I just love their passion and desire to learn. I’m grateful there’s people out there like them. I wish more of my friends enjoyed reptiles; so many people are so skittish about them (I do think I’ve convinced my running buddy to get a crested gecko… so I’m making progress 😂). I remember back in college there was a baby corn snake in the microbiology lab (nursing major). My lab partner and I would finish our work early so we could go hold the snake. Every other girl in the class thought we were crazy.
Hahaha I’m in the same boat! My bff is finally getting a dart frog after like 2 years of trying to convince her that reptiles and amphibians are cool.

That is so cool! I’d love a snake someday. There is something about how they feel when they are moving around on you and in your hands. It’s the coolest thing ever.

Just keep hanging out here you will gain many reptile/chameleon friends, myself included 🤓

Hahaha I’m in the same boat! My bff is finally getting a dart frog after like 2 years of trying to convince her that reptiles and amphibians are cool.

That is so cool! I’d love a snake someday. There is something about how they feel when they are moving around on you and in your hands. It’s the coolest thing ever.

Just keep hanging out here you will gain many reptile/chameleon friends, myself included 🤓
Dart frogs are so beautiful. Good job convincing your friend to get one!! Snakes are cool. I’ve had a couple smaller breeds in my life. My brother has had larger breeds. They’re really very gentle and great pets.. if you can handle feeding them mice.

Dart frogs are so beautiful. Good job convincing your friend to get one!! Snakes are cool. I’ve had a couple smaller breeds in my life. My brother has had larger breeds. They’re really very gentle and great pets.. if you can handle feeding them mice.
Ya I don’t think that would bother me. They would have to be frozen thawed obvi

Back
Top Bottom