cage update

yungzerk

Avid Member
just wanted to share a picture of the updated cage, the new plants came in and todo couldn’t be happier!
IMG_2680.jpeg

Looking fantastic! I would a just a few more branches on the top otherwise amazing. Looks like your cham is going for some dinner! 👍🏽 😊

i know you said any unused space is wasted space, but did i overload the cage on sticks?! i plan to add more plants soon but hopefully i didn’t add too many sticks 😂😂View attachment 351161
Can you measure the distance from UVB bulb and the branch that’s closest? Also if mentioned before, apologies, what kind UVB bulb strength and bulb type? T5HO? T8

Looks like a nice variety of branches from what I can tell, I’d add some more plants in the middle if you can make it happen, needs places to hide :)

Great improvements you’ve been making! Keep it up!

Can you measure the distance from UVB bulb and the branch that’s closest? Also if mentioned before, apologies, what kind UVB bulb strength and bulb type? T5HO? T8

Looks like a nice variety of branches from what I can tell, I’d add some more plants in the middle if you can make it happen, needs places to hide :)

Great improvements you’ve been making! Keep it up!
it’s about 6 inches, i had it about 12 inches before but i wanted to give him a nice gradient of UVB, if you think it’s too close and i could potentially be giving him overexposure to UVB then let me know and i’ll move the branches more down to the appropriate length! Also i have a arcadia T5 %6, and i do plan to add plants in the middle😊🥰 thanks for the advice

it’s about 6 inches, i had it about 12 inches before but i wanted to give him a nice gradient of UVB, if you think it’s too close and i could potentially be giving him overexposure to UVB then let me know and i’ll move the branches more down to the appropriate length! Also i have a arcadia T5 %6, and i do plan to add plants in the middle😊🥰 thanks for the advice
I’d move it down to about 9 inches below the UVB :)

I think it looks great! Your Cham will use every inch of space you give them. You have a great variety of sizes and I don’t think you added too many at all. Todo is going to love it! I’ve loved watching all the changes you’ve been making, you are doing fantastic!

I think it looks great! Your Cham will use every inch of space you give them. You have a great variety of sizes and I don’t think you added too many at all. Todo is going to love it! I’ve loved watching all the changes you’ve been making, you are doing fantastic!
thank you so much for the kind words🥰 i owe it to you and many other kind people who have helped me along the way!

How has the new feeder run doing?
he still hasn’t used it😂😂, but i’m going to try out another one at some point tomorrow. For whatever reason i decided to use a half gallon milk jug that isn’t see through so im sure thats part of the reason why he isn’t interested in it but i will update you after i make a see through feeder run thats similar in size!

he still hasn’t used it😂😂, but i’m going to try out another one at some point tomorrow. For whatever reason i decided to use a half gallon milk jug that isn’t see through so im sure thats part of the reason why he isn’t interested in it but i will update you after i make a see through feeder run thats similar in size!
Ok let me know.

Back
Top Bottom