MORE baby pics & a video

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Luie and Camille's babies were 3 weeks old Sunday and growing like little weeds. Most of them have had their first shed or shedding now. They are just so sweet it's hard not to take out the camera when we go outside.

Short video of them on their jungle gym
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoLOEg8IpEE

Pictures
babiesweek4054.jpg

babiesweek4053.jpg

babiesweek4048.jpg

there's a ton of blue ones
babiesweek4045.jpg

the next two are the yellow one
babiesweek4043.jpg

babiesweek4040.jpg

The next two are the striped guy. He's had these stripes since he came out of the egg.
babiesweek4033.jpg

babiesweek4027.jpg

They look so cute.
You must be so busy with them.
I wish you lots of luck as I'm sure they are eating you outa house and home.

Harry

Ok, they might be taking up a lot of your time, but at least you had enough time to have your nails done.
I guess you gata look good for the video. Haha

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated pics. They are fantastic and i absolutely cant wait to see whoever gets that stripped one and see how he becomes as he gets olders.

Nice job with raising them so far;) Nice video to.

I absolutely LOVE that video, Jann! It makes me squirm when they rub their eyes to get shed off! Looks so painful, lol! I find it amazing how they are just mini adults already! They are so cute - it makes me want baby Amy & Tommys even more!:D

Yes, I know I would, lol! It's bad enough looking at yours! I would probably name them all too - that way they would HAVE to stay!:D;)

I ask my hubby if he'd buy me a 30 room house so I could keep them all and each one have it's free range room.:D:D:D:D Of course he said we couldn't afford it. :(

I ask my hubby if he'd buy me a 30 room house so I could keep them all and each one have it's free range room.:D:D:D:D Of course he said we couldn't afford it. :(

That's a great idea! I can't see my hubby agreeing to that one either, lol!

I know! :eek:You could buy a hotel and keep one on each room, then cham lovers can go on holiday and still get their cham fix!

Jann - Luca looks fantastic!!! His stripes are even more present with the shed. I hope his personality matches his looks. Looks like you have them trained to walk right up your arm with no problems. Keep up the great work!!

Back
Top Bottom