Mist Systems

cushcameleon

Anyone know where I can get a good quality mister with a cheap price? Mistking and the other commonly used misters on this forum are a bit expensive.

PM me what your needs are. I have a couple of pumps that are dinged up or with nasty home made labels that don't want to peel off (testers). I won't be sellign them on the website so I can probably do a discount on a system for you. These are exactly the same, but aren't as pretty :)

Quality and cheap don't go together. Buy quality, and buy once, no point in having to buy twice. Mistking offers quality, and value. They are fairly priced systems, for the average working class consumer. You get what you pay for with Mistking, a great product at a fair price. What more could you want?;)

Last edited:
PM sent Marty, and could you post pics of your mistking setup maliscious?

I can, when the kids aren't sleeping.(chams sleepin:)) The systems are "plug and play", and very easy to set up. One great feature about Marty's kits are thier ability to be expanded with ease. If you have 1 cage now and expand your zoo to 10 cages, it's as simple as buying extra nozzles. The value just keeps getting better and better as you expand.

-Jay

I can, when the kids aren't sleeping.(chams sleepin:)) The systems are "plug and play", and very easy to set up. One great feature about Marty's kits are thier ability to be expanded with ease. If you have 1 cage now and expand your zoo to 10 cages, it's as simple as buying extra nozzles. The value just keeps getting better and better as you expand.

-Jay
yep, you can just have a whole line of cages for it to mist all in a row! realy cool!:D

Back
Top Bottom