Misting system broke

TheMotherChameleon

Established Member
Hello everyone, my misting system broke last night and I would like recommendations for a new one. but I cannot afford the MistKing even though I know it is the number one misting system.

Thanks in advance for any help.

The brand name is NANO KIT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 7
How good is the timer system? Do you have to turn it on or does it have its own timer

You can set the time(s) to anytime of day or night; for any length of time up to 30min. You can also set it off from your phone over the web from anywhere you get service if you would need to. It will automatically shut the pump off if the rezzy runs dry and will send an alert to your phone as well. The size of the unit is hard to beat as well.

While the comment above is valid; spending $200 on a mist king starter kit doesn't guarantee anything beyond a 2yr warranty on the pump. It's the name and convenience you're paying for IMO. With anything electronic or mechanized, you always take the chance of receiving a dud so it's all a matter of the risk your willing to take.

You can't, IMO, go wrong with either but for my money I'd personally rather take my chance spending $60 today, knowing I can spend that three more times before I equal the cost of one starter Mist King. That's just me though; not everyone sees things this way. Good luck with w/e direction you choose! :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my misting system broke last night and I would like recommendations for a new one. but I cannot afford the MistKing even though I know it is the number one misting system.

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you are looking for something easy to use, this is what I am using :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PRS6YCC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Notes:

It has a fairly large 10L tank. I can go at least a few days without putting water in it. But I like to keep putting fresh water in there, so I never fill it.

This is a "stronger" unit for me. But I am also using nozzles that did NOT come with it. I am using 2 sets of (4) nozzles and the water comes out a little more harsh than my last unit. I do NOT know for sure if it is the unit itself, or the nozzles. So keep this in mind.

With that being said I have no issues with it and it does not bother my chameleon at all. I keep it on it's lowest setting and it's been working just fine. The top of it is open along the sides. all you have to do after initial setup is dump water into it. And then of course you may want to clean it out from time to time depending on your water situation.

Listed below are the nozzles I am using. I have 2 of these setup, one on each side of Spikes enclosure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C1NC169X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As far as timing is concerned, I have the unit itself set to "always run" instead of using it's timer. And I use these wifi controlled outlet timers to control when and how long it runs. Just like my fogging machine

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B8YQF7L4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What broke? My diaphragm pump died, and i just bought a RO booster pump from amazon for $30 and was back up and running.

What broke? My diaphragm pump died, and i just bought a RO booster pump from amazon for $30 and was back up and running.
I have no idea what broke but it kept leaking the buttons were not working and then it turned on by itself and started spraying and the buttons were going wacko

Back
Top Bottom