Leap Habitat Fog/Mist System

BleuSaphir

Avid Member
Does anyone use Leap Habitat fig or misting system for their large chameleon setup? I have looked into Mist King…honestly I am overwhelmed with parts to get. 😅

Other brands like Zoo Med look cheap. Leap Habitat system look pleasing with simple design and look easy to use too.

Does anyone use Leap Habitat fig or misting system for their large chameleon setup? I have looked into Mist King…honestly I am overwhelmed with parts to get. 😅

Other brands like Zoo Med look cheap. Leap Habitat system look pleasing with simple design and look easy to use too.
I have the fogger and it’s fine, you can’t use any programming to make your life easier, you still need an external timer. Filling is nice and the device itself is quiet. It took a while to ship, after purchasing I learned the leap is just a rebranded one that’s also offered on Amazon.
I don’t have the link to it but I’ve seen it before and it looks identical

I’m getting a mist king for the holiday so I can’t comment on that yet.

I’m not expecting the system to dramatically change my care. I was just wondering if anyone used it and like the product. :)

I have I am debating on getting the mist system for my panther. He is in a different room from my other chams, they have a mistking that I’m taking forever to get set up… 🤣

Back
Top Bottom