Cheap Mister

davisc12

Has anyone used this cheap mister from amazon? I will say im not the smartest shopper i tend to buy a budget model to see if its equipment i will like and use effectively before shelling out for the premium version. For example my reef tank started as a low budget setup costing only a few hundred dollars and within 6 months i spent 5k replacing things as i saw fit. So before i dished out the money for a mist king system i decided to try this $40 wifi controlled mister and my initial impressions is great. Set up is easy l comes with 2 nozzles and doesnt drip as long as the the reservoir is low and does not syphon
Screenshot_20231023_004140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Has anyone used this cheap mister from amazon? I will say im not the smartest shopper i tend to buy a budget model to see if its equipment i will like and use effectively before shelling out for the premium version. For example my reef tank started as a low budget setup costing only a few hundred dollars and within 6 months i spent 5k replacing things as i saw fit. So before i dished out the money for a mist king system i decided to try this $40 wifi controlled mister and my initial impressions is great. Set up is easy l comes with 2 nozzles and doesnt drip as long as the the reservoir is low and does not syphonView attachment 345430
Someone on here recommended it. I just purchased that same mister. I haven't set it up.

Yes, it is the unit I'm using, it's been a great mister for the last 2 months. Can't say anything about longevity but it's cheap enough I can replace it few Xs for the cost of a mistking. Just my thoughts.

Yes, it is the unit I'm using, it's been a great mister for the last 2 months. Can't say anything about longevity but it's cheap enough I can replace it few Xs for the cost of a mistking. Just my thoughts.
That was my initial thought aswell. I havnt used it too much yet. But if it runs on schedule consistently im sold.

The one the OP asked about can run off any size rezzy u wish. I personally have mine setup with a 5gal bucket. It runs for about a week or so before I have to refill. It also tells you when your rezzy is low and will auto kill pump to save it from pulling dry.

This is the one I have. You can only set the number of hours between each misting and the length of the mistings. But it works well. Not the quietest, but I had to buy one in a hurry. No reservoir, but I just put the hose in a gallon of water and it does the trick.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.png
    IMG_0428.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 32
Has anyone used this cheap mister from amazon? I will say im not the smartest shopper i tend to buy a budget model to see if its equipment i will like and use effectively before shelling out for the premium version. For example my reef tank started as a low budget setup costing only a few hundred dollars and within 6 months i spent 5k replacing things as i saw fit. So before i dished out the money for a mist king system i decided to try this $40 wifi controlled mister and my initial impressions is great. Set up is easy l comes with 2 nozzles and doesnt drip as long as the the reservoir is low and does not syphonView attachment 345430

Have two of them, they work nicely and can easily be controlled from Iphone - e.g. if you see that humidity is too low you can always switch this one with one button from phone + you can put any schedule you want (exact time + length of moistering)

Back
Top Bottom