Matt Vanilla Gorilla Purchased Thread (Nuts Over Chameleons)

Attachments

• E229177C-969A-4904-927B-6D4537BBF761.jpeg
    E229177C-969A-4904-927B-6D4537BBF761.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 248
View attachment 216005 Regular matress foam works just fine, it holds moisture offers amazing cushioning, the chameleon can breathe through it helps to insulate and create a stable temperature and is real easy for the chameleon to hold on to no matter what exciting games the amazing FedEx employees may choose to play with the box! Not all FedEx employees are cut out of the same material as my FedEx guy Mr. Keith!!! Now he, he is probably cut out of Temperapedic material!

Noted. This is awesome. I know shipping in plastic containers covered with sponges and paper towels are all part of the reptile hobby, but now that I know this is an option I'll be shipping with this.

Sweet! I have some amazing babies coming up for sale within the next few months! Right now they are still very little!
It will probably be a bit. I have a very old very blind dog. Doing my best not to add anything new to the house because he is finally comfortable with where all the furniture is.

No way! Look at his blue coming in! Looking good sir! He look more and more like Thomas the train by the day!
That blue is super cool. I feel like im staring into the ocean of a tropical beach when i look at him. I couldnt be more happy! The color shift from when I picked him out to now is amazing. Makes me even more excited for the Nosy faly too.

Back
Top Bottom