Luie would have been 6 years old today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Luie left me two weeks ago and I miss him so much. If he were with me today we'd be celebrating his 6th birthday.

Luie5yrsoldSadie4mosold4612229_zps08626dc3.jpg

Luie's legend lives on.. Anyone who gets a male veild is hoping they grow up to look like Luie. I hope and pray I can provide such a long and happy life as Luie had to my chams :)

Happy birthday Luie!

Luie was a grand ole man Jann!!!! we all loved seeing his pictures!!!! i can only imagine how much you miss him daily, maybe a little extra today...
Stanley and I are saying a prayer of comfort for you!!!

Last edited:
I know it is truly hard right now, but it will get easier.
he was a beautiful creature and nothing takes that away. hold onto the joy he brought you.

Thank you so much for all the support. I miss him so much. Today when we should be celebrating his birthday we are putting the marker on his grave. :(

ah Luie...you just don't come across Veilds like that. He was one of a kind and we all will miss knowing he will not grace the forums with his sheer awesomeness again....but he lives on in your photos Jann and he will not be forgotten. I am sorry this birthday is a sad day you for you. I am sure if he could thank you for his life he would. He always looked like he had a smile on his face. Like he had a little secret he was keeping...I loved that about him. Happy Birthday Luie on your first birthday in cham heaven!!

Thank you so much for all the support. I miss him so much. Today when we should be celebrating his birthday we are putting the marker on his grave. :(

That is so sweet. He would be pleased to have that marker displayed to remember him by. Bless you!

It's amazing how their memories live on in our hearts. I still miss Calvin and Yo and they've been gone for about 20 years now. I'm sure you will miss Luie for that long too. (I love the "headstone" btw.) so sorry he's gone...he was beautiful.

oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Luie. This must be very painful for you :( You gave him everything he could have wanted though, and your love and relationship with him was inspirational. thank you for sharing him with everyone while you could; he was obviously a very special fellow

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I miss Luie so much, he was such a special little guy. He was my first and we spent so much time together. He was so smart and had so much personality. He had free range of my entire house. It's so sad to see his favorite trees and free range areas. After tax season I will have to rearrange my house. :(

Its amazing that such a gorgeous animal came from PetSmart! It just goes to show that you never know. ;) Jann, he is forever going to bring a smile to my face whenever I see his picture. I know this is the toughest time for you, but it will get better. Very sweet headstone to memorialize a very sweet boy. :) Rest in Paradise little Luie and Happy Hatchday! :D

What a wonderful headstone for Luie - he would be smiling his little smile of pleasure to know this is what you have done to forever remember him by, besides the memories you carry in your heart! Wonderful!

Shallow words right now but I'll say them anyways: don't be sad because its over, be happy because it happened!

Happy Hatchday Luie!

Luie left me two weeks ago and I miss him so much. If he were with me today we'd be celebrating his 6th birthday.

Luie5yrsoldSadie4mosold4612229_zps08626dc3.jpg

Jann I'm so sorry to hear about luie! :( :( :( sorry for the delay, not been on in a while!!

Devastated for u Hun!!! He was the most handsome boy!

Rest in peace big lad!!! :) xxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom