I’m back

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve been gone awhile due to health problems but I’m back now. Eustis is doing great, he just celebrated his 3rd birthday! Of course I’ve only had him 2 and a half years. He was approx 8 months old when I got him. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Welcome back! I’ve been thinking about you lately and wondering where you’ve been. Sorry you’ve had health issues and hope you’re fully recovered now. Glad that Eustis is doing well. A belated happy 3rd hatch day to him. 💗
Welcome Back Hello GIF by Ryn Dean

Thanks everyone! Im suffering from sciatica and it was real bad but it’s much better now. I have low back problems and it’s a result of that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I’ve been gone awhile due to health problems but I’m back now. Eustis is doing great, he just celebrated his 3rd birthday! Of course I’ve only had him 2 and a half years. He was approx 8 months old when I got him. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Welcome back and great news you’re doing well again and Eustis is still doing great💪🏻. I was thinking about you last week and was already wondering, I haven’t seen much from Linda lately 🤔

Glad to hear you are doing better!! Happy late Thanksgiving and welcome back! :)

Back
Top Bottom