Happy gotcha day!!

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today marks one year I’ve spent with this noodle! He was 89 grams when I got him and suffering from MBD. Today he is 119 grams, and in much better health. He has gone from dragging himself slowly along his branches to exploring his entire enclosure multiple times a day. He still has his quirks, but is slowly learning how to be a spicy, plant munching, hornworm loving chameleon just like he should be! I can’t thank everyone here enough for all you have done for him and I. I don’t think we would be celebrating this day had it not been for your kindness and advice. Happy gotcha day Spaghetti!

IMG_0826.jpeg

Today marks one year I’ve spent with this noodle! He was 89 grams when I got him and suffering from MBD. Today he is 119 grams, and in much better health. He has gone from dragging himself slowly along his branches to exploring his entire enclosure multiple times a day. He still has his quirks, but is slowly learning how to be a spicy, plant munching, hornworm loving chameleon just like he should be! I can’t thank everyone here enough for all you have done for him and I. I don’t think we would be celebrating this day had it not been for your kindness and advice. Happy gotcha day Spaghetti!

View attachment 351347
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SPAGHETTI!! 🍝 🎉

Happy gotcha day you sweet and saucy bowl of pasta! 🥰 I’ve been saying King Spaghetti, but it really should be Prince Spaghetti. Aww man! Last year Jan 10th was on a Tuesday…just missed Wednesday. 😂 * some may be too young to know.

Back
Top Bottom