Long time lurker, first time poster

emmakry

Hi everybody!

My name is Emma, and I'm a chameleon addict. An animal addict really, which comes from a family history of animal addiction, with my parents doing animal rescue and breeding snakes when I was younger. I'm a long time lurker on Chameleon Forums, but this is my first time posting.

I got my first chameleon, a veiled chameleon named Archer, about two years ago, and was instantly in love. Since then, my family has grown a lot. I now have 5 adult veiled chameleons (Archer, Lana, Leonard, Penny, Priya) and plans for a pair of Nosy B panthers soon. I've also successfully raised a clutch of 24 veiled chameleon babies, of which I still have three. (The rest have happy new homes.)

Also in my family is three dogs, a hedgehog, two adult bearded dragons, and seven leopard geckos (mostly morphs), and 15 incubating veiled eggs, and one incubating leopard gecko egg, and my boyfriend who I drug right into the animal addiction with me.

In fact, I'm an artist on the side and my love of chameleons has heavily heavily influenced my artwork in the past few years. I also obsessively take lots and lots of photos of all my animals. Attached are a few random ones.

So... hi! Looking forward to poking my head into more conversations around here.

Attachments

• archer2.jpg
    archer2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Leonard.jpg
    Leonard.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Penny2.jpg
    Penny2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 85
  • selfieWithPenny.jpg
    selfieWithPenny.jpg