LLL Reptile

ChrisnLisa

Anyone ever order supplies from them? About how long is shipping? I'm looking to order some tube bulbs from them and want to make sure they make it without breaking. Also, have any of you bought chameleons from them, if so what are your opinions on their health and quality? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Anyone ever order supplies from them? About how long is shipping? I'm looking to order some tube bulbs from them and want to make sure they make it without breaking. Also, have any of you bought chameleons from them, if so what are your opinions on their health and quality? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I have ordered from them several times.
I am in florida and they are in cali, and i still get my stuff in 5 business days.
They wrap all the tube lights in bubble wrap and that popcorn foam.
I have never bought a chameleon from them, but if you want a chameleon buy it from a well known breeder.

Thanks, good to know. We have a few chameleons that we have purchased from breeders, just wondering about their stock is all.

I've bought supplies from them, everything arrived fine. Like Justin said, they wrap them in bubble wrap.

I also get crickets from them, which seem to be fine too. They'll add a heat pack for free if you ask (it gets cold here in the winter).

I got two baby veiled females from them. My only criteria was that they were CB. They're both doing great. Only thing is you usually don't get sire and dame info, so if you're looking for a panther or a veiled male, I'd go with an established breeder where you can check all of that.

I just recently ordered with LLLReptile last week. The service and shipping was lightening fast! But then again I live in Cali so I'm not that far away from them but I was still impressed by how fast they are and my packages were safely wrapped.

they have some pretty good specials on lights and supplies. never tried buying animals from them. prices on the chams seem a little low and always something like missing nails or kinked tails ect. i would rather buy from a good cham breeder.

I Have Used LLL for both suplies, and i actualy got my male dwarf jacksons from ther came in great health.And seem to always get a fast response from them.

I just ordered a 4' reptisun 5.0 bulb and 1000 pinheads from them and everything was incredibly well packed and arrived in perfect shape.
Excellent prices too. :)

joe

Good to hear...I just ordered a few 4' bulbs and I was a little nervous about breakage...they have great prices!

I live OS and LLL sent me a enclosure in about 8 days...
Awesome, I was stoked with the service!!!
Cheers
Scott.

Back
Top Bottom