Little foot

Johnnyjames572

Avid Member
My guy little foot sits with me at the coffee table on Sunday mornings paying bills. Little does he know he owes me quite a bit of money 30296BC0-3DD1-4EAB-8643-D1DE813405D3.jpeg 316B157E-796E-4253-AB94-B7909572A806.jpeg lol

Me either! Though I have eaten a silkworm. Not the most pleasant experience. Tasted and felt like burnt broccoli . . . :confused::eek:
I’ve eaten a tad pole and a night crawler both gross but I also was 18
Me either! Though I have eaten a silkworm. Not the most pleasant experience. Tasted and felt like burnt broccoli . . . :confused::eek:
you are braver than I am. There is no way I’d eat that plus I hate cooked broccoli

I’ve eaten a tad pole and a night crawler both gross but I also was 18

you are braver than I am. There is no way I’d eat that plus I hate cooked broccoli
It was a dare . . . I don't mind cooked broccoli but the gross part was just knowing that it was a dead silkworm. I could never eat a nightcrawler or a tadpole! Too slimy for me! :eek::p

I was just listening to the radio the other day and I heard this story on a 20 year old kid that ate a slug as a dare. He ended up feeling sick later that week so he went to the hospital. There’s a rare disease that’s sometimes found in rat droppings and other things that goes to the brain I forgot the disease but anyway he ended up in a coma for 410 days and will always be fully paraplegic. They was saying something along the lines of he’s 29 now and his mother was running out of funding for his needs it’s so sad how the smallest of choices can change your life dramatically

Well when I ate a night crawler and a tad pole my older brother freaked cause of the stuff they carry. And the sad thing is I did it on a dare plus $20. Looking back now I don’t know what the
I was just listening to the radio the other day and I heard this story on a 20 year old kid that ate a slug as a dare. He ended up feeling sick later that week so he went to the hospital. There’s a rare disease that’s sometimes found in rat droppings and other things that goes to the brain I forgot the disease but anyway he ended up in a coma for 410 days and will always be fully paraplegic. They was saying something along the lines of he’s 29 now and his mother was running out of funding for his needs it’s so sad how the smallest of choices can change your life dramatically

hell I was thinking. So trust me never did that again. But now I’m 42 not 18. So it’s safe to say I won’t be doing that again lol

So it’s safe to say I won’t be doing that again lol
Very much so. I am not usually one to take risky dares, but in this case the silkworm was canned and preserved, made for human consumption. I am not sure if that fact demotes the actual gross factor of the silkworm dare, but either way it was disgusting and I will not be doing anything like it again.

That is so sad. That is why I was taught to not take dares, no matter how harmless they seem.

Back
Top Bottom