A Chameleon Journal

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
I would like to bring back an old tradition from a time where the internet was science fiction. I remember, with fondness, waiting for my favorite magazine to arrive and saving it for Saturday morning to relax and drink a cup of coffee as I read from cover to cover.
This internet age is amazing and has allowed us to do great things. We can never go back and I wouldn't want to! But, maybe we could sneak away on a Saturday or Sunday morning every now and then and relive that quiet time. If you all are up for trying that with me then I'll do my part and give us chameleon lovers something to read as the sun rises while sipping on that cup of coffee.
I hope you enjoy the Chameleon Academy Journal. It can be viewed on any device, mobile or laptop, but the bigger the screen the better the experience. The Chameleon Academy Journal will publish every other month. Thank you for making it worth doing this! Just click/tap the image below to view the first issue and let me know what you think.

Bill Strand

Chameleon Academy Journal Aug Sept 2023cover 835x1080.jpg

If I could sign up for a physical copy to be delivered once a month I would gladly pay a subscription

Can’t imagine how excited I would be to get this in my mailbox
This would be the ultimate dream of mine. Although I am afraid the costs would be higher than I could sustain or gather enough people to make it worth it. Each issue can be printed, but I know it isn't the same! So, at least at this point in time, we'll have to compromise on that one point. I am absolutely not ruling it out and would love to find the situation where it would work so let's just see what the future brings!

I had a very quick peek at it tonight and it looks awesome…but I wouldn’t expect any less from you, Bill!
Really looking forward to going through the whole thing tomorrow!
(I’m afraid my “901 year old” mind is too tired tonight to do it justice!)

This would be the ultimate dream of mine. Although I am afraid the costs would be higher than I could sustain or gather enough people to make it worth it. Each issue can be printed, but I know it isn't the same! So, at least at this point in time, we'll have to compromise on that one point. I am absolutely not ruling it out and would love to find the situation where it would work so let's just see what the future brings!
I’m also interested if you are able to do this in the future.

I had a very quick peek at it tonight and it looks awesome…but I wouldn’t expect any less from you, Bill!
Really looking forward to going through the whole thing tomorrow!
(I’m afraid my “901 year old” mind is too tired tonight to do it justice!)
Don’t forget the cup of coffee! (Or the relaxing beverage of your choice)

Wow. This is great😀 just nipping my first cappuccino while reading your post and you drove me back in a time that I absolutely missed. Thank you for all your effort, it looks great and gonna sign up for it, looking forward for my Sunday read😍

Back
Top Bottom