Bye Camo 💔😢

hey guys😢. I have really bad news, unfortunately from unknown causes Camo my Cham passed away yesterday💔. I hope he has an amazing life in heaven and has a little tree to climb with plenty of bugs for him. Camo really meant a lot to me and so I need a little bit of time to myself, this means I will not be replying/posting for a little. I hope everyone has a good day, Bye Camo❤️.

534c48d71e75a42f7aef4571045d05ab89246f81.jpeg
❤️

I am sorry for your loss. Was this a different baby than the one you just posted about that was a hatchling? The hatchling you posted about a week ago was tiny compared to the pic of this one...

So sorry for your loss :( Losing a chameleon earlier than expected is a feeling I will never forget. Just don't blame yourself. You obviously care! You did what you could.

I feel your pain losing a cherished pet is hard. Take your time and and when your ready we are here. Prayers and hugs go out to you.

hey everyone, i'm back. I really am sad and wish it never happened, I was not ready. I was just going to the kitchen for a drink and I saw him lying there, It was a complete shock. I am just really glad I have you all to talk to because none of my family or my friends really understand the bond you form with a chameleon. Thank you to all of you for the support, virtual hug.

hey everyone, i'm back. I really am sad and wish it never happened, I was not ready. I was just going to the kitchen for a drink and I saw him lying there, It was a complete shock. I am just really glad I have you all to talk to because none of my family or my friends really understand the bond you form with a chameleon. Thank you to all of you for the support, virtual hug.
The loss you feel when you lose a beloved pet is real. True, many do not understand the attachment to reptiles but all of us here get it. Talk all you need. We get it. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a little while (I had my personal activities to go to). Thank you to everyone for all the hugs and support, It feels very comforting knowing you have people you can talk to 😊. I watched the videos and they do help, Thanks. I have buried Camo under his favorite branch outside and hope he sleeps peacefully ❤️.

Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a little while (I had my personal activities to go to). Thank you to everyone for all the hugs and support, It feels very comforting knowing you have people you can talk to 😊. I watched the videos and they do help, Thanks. I have buried Camo under his favorite branch outside and hope he sleeps peacefully ❤️.
Glad you’re finding comfort. I love that he’s under his favorite branch 🥹 that’s so sweet!

Back
Top Bottom