Really!

ChamelaChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
This morning, I found Carmelo like this.¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
20231122_074041.jpg

I panicked. I thought he was dead. I touched his claw. He didn't move. I thought he was dead. I screamed for my husband as I continued to shake his dangling foot. Finally, Carmelo pulled himself up onto a branch. Then he got mad at me. ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
20231122_074732.jpg

I woke him up!
Me: STRESSED- OH NO, CARMELO IS DEAD.Sorry, I didn't know you were asleep.
Carmelo: He was hissing, looking at me with the side eye and was totally ticked off that I woke him up early.
Husband: ROTFL!
DAUGHTER: ROTFL!
Me: Exhausted from all of the emotional stress related to thinking Carmelo had retired.

Boy oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?

I only laugh because something similar happened to me when my mom was watching my kiddo while I was at work. She thought something was super wrong with my Bilbo when he was young and called and texted me non-stop freaking out so I rush home mentally preparing myself that my baby cham was dying...Turns out he was doing the leaf walk and she had never seen it before 🤣 She kept telling me 'He is so wobbly, something is wrong, he is just so wobbly like he can't say on a branch'

Here is a video of my boy so you can see how exaggerated his chameleon wiggle is he is a riot. 🤣🤣🤣

Glad your boy is ok ❤️

I only laugh because something similar happened to me when my mom was watching my kiddo while I was at work. She thought something was super wrong with my Bilbo when he was young and called and texted me non-stop freaking out so I rush home mentally preparing myself that my baby cham was dying...Turns out he was doing the leaf walk and she had never seen it before 🤣 She kept telling me 'He is so wobbly, something is wrong, he is just so wobbly like he can't say on a branch'

Here is a video of my boy so you can see how exaggerated his chameleon wiggle is he is a riot. 🤣🤣🤣

Glad your boy is ok ❤️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Glad your boy is ok ❤️

Bilbo is the cutest horend lizard to walk on a branch!

Back
Top Bottom