072311191644.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 2011-07-16_13-39-44_203.jpg
    2011-07-16_13-39-44_203.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 167
Hi Carol!, yep the Nosey
He gets all lime green when he goes outside to freerange:p
When he is inside, just blue!
oh and alot of times he goes lime green but his turrets turn bright yellow!

He is a beauty =) I am happy you are doing well... I dont know what kind of panther mine is they told me hes an ambilobe but hes turning orange and red now so im a bit confused

he looks awesome! very nice green. i dont know if i was on the forum when you posted your original thread on him ( i didnt find it) did he have mbd or something? he looks really good now. :)

Yep, had him less than 24 hrs, and I noticed he was off. Then he started falling, not alot..but enough for concern. Took him to the Vet, early stages mbd. All limbs were straight, it was his gait that concerned me.
I have been giving him calcium injections, lots of real sun and excercise(sp?)
Oh, he didn't eat for a week, then it was one silk, then 2. Took
a month to get him eating. That's my story!
Which is why im all about accuracy now!

He's gorgeous! Somehow he makes the color green seem like a rainbow (if that makes any sense). He's so lucky to have a Mommy who did all the right things to make him better. :•)

This is the best nite!!!
SUZI!!!!!, hey! How's my friend in the heat zone?!
Everyone still ok your way??
I have heard from all the people I like and admire, how cool is that?!
Karma, wow didn't think about the contest, but I think I stole the idea from either Carol or Jann, would have to go find the thread. So that might not be fair!
And I took it with my phone:p
Suzi, I will pm you tomoro!
OW!, ok...my head is spinning
Thank you everyone for responding to this, I can't tell you how it makes me feel that you care enough about my kids!!!
anne

Karma, thank you again....but I gotta be honest, never thought about entering a contest so I would have to read up on that. And I think entries are over???
I don't know:eek:

Back
Top Bottom