Kat, from Minnesota :)

Kat77

Hi everyone! I'm Kat. I've had a little chameleon experience, but not an eighth of what some of you have! My husband and I got a baby female veiled at almost the beginning of our relationship together, and she just recently passed away:(. We named her "Mark" when we got her, as we were told she was a male, and kept the name after we found out otherwise lol.

We're getting a baby male Ambilobe Panther chameleon from Kammers in the next couple of weeks,and I am so excited! I will probably be asking for lots of advise! Talk with you all soon!

Kat

Thanks! I can hardly wait to get him! His daddy is gorgeous, so I'm hoping for some outrageous color.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you find your pink panther. Tell me when you do, I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Kat, welcome to the forum! This is a very imformative forum. We do love pictures :rolleyes:, so bring them on. Good luck on your race to get them, and good luck with the Ambilobe you might get :D!!!

Kat, welcome to the forum! This is a very imformative forum. We do love pictures :rolleyes:, so bring them on. Good luck on your race to get them, and good luck with the Ambilobe you might get :D!!!

Oh I've already purchased the Ambilobe :p! Just waiting for him to be ready to be shipped to me overnight.

Yup, a little baby boy :)! I hope they sex correctly, because the first chameleon we got (a veiled) was supposedly a male, and definitely ended up NOT being one....:eek:

The Kammers have been doing this for years, you'll get a boy like you ordered. I got two females and a male from them.

Oh I know they're reliable. I was more joking. I've been conversing with them a LOT lately.

sorry about mark....i am to living in the twin cities area, have a beauty female veiled chameleon. Now she's about a year laying eggs like crazy.... GL with the phanter.....

Back
Top Bottom