Just one more time, going for the ultimate build

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
As our home rebuilding is slowly reaching an end, I came in the meantime in contact with a Ball Python breeder and enclosure builder. After some chatting he came with an offer and I accepted it. I still got that dream of building a massive ´small´ forest in the office room and for now I don´t know who will be inhabitant for it. However, within 3-4 weeks I´ll get the new enclosure and will slowly start planting and decorating it and I will take my time for it 😊

So what´s gonna be? Well, a beautiful hand-build 4'9 by 2´3 by 4´9 enclosure, like the one in the picture. And then best part is its price, $550.00 I think is a fair enough price for it.

Keep you posted, I´m really excited and can´t wait ;)

IMG_20210719_094756-600x800.jpg

Goodies are dropping in and this weekend I can pick up the enclosure. Planning on going for 100% all natural products, back wall will be made of cork and tree fern products. Plants will be planted in the soil, cork or in tree fern pots.

de5.jpg

IMG_5194.jpg

IMG_5195.jpg

First collection of plants arrived to acclimatize.....

- Blechnum gibbum
- Philodendron florida beauty (found it on sale for half price)
- Gynura Purple Passion
- Begonia maculata
- Alocasia amazonica dwarf
- Hydnophytum formicarium
- Dischidia ovata

Still waiting on the Nepenthes "Monkey Jars"

IMG_5189.jpg

gdf.jpg

Beautiful dots (almost impossible to take good picture of how shiny they are)

IMG_5190.jpg

Last edited:
Well not a fifth, but making it future proof for my dream chameleon, one day 😉
Lies! Once you get the cage all set up and beautiful, you won't be able to stop imagining a giant parsonii in it! You will immediately buy a parson's and thank all of us greatly! It won't be someday, it will be now! Screw what's best for you, think about us! Stop being so selfish...like c'mon man...just get a parson's and do us all a favor

Lies! Once you get the cage all set up and beautiful, you won't be able to stop imagining a giant parsonii in it! You will immediately buy a parson's and thank all of us greatly! It won't be someday, it will be now! Screw what's best for you, think about us! Stop being so selfish...like c'mon man...just get a parson's and do us all a favor
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT PERSON DANGLING THE POCKET WATCH! 😆

Okay, made some progress the last days and it worked out better then expected, however still not completely satisfied.
👍🏻 👍🏻

Aquarius or Artist? 😛 :LOL:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=aquarius+never+satisfied
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=artists+never+satisfied

I'm the same way.

Every time I look at your progress, I'm impressed, but have to keep reminding myself where you are! 😆 Some stuff looks similar, but...

1644347412551.png

Sorry if you've covered this, but what are these things?
1644347101050.png

😱😱😱 that’s 1:1 about Aquarius, that’s almost spookay!

Sorry if you've covered this, but what are these things
Keen eye as usual 👌🏻 Those are one of the pc fans intake, got then for the intake as well as for the outtake.

Now the waiting game begins for the plants, moss and tree fern residue to start the grow and cover the back wall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom