Just one more time, going for the ultimate build

As comparisation with my other ā€hugeā€ enclosure itā€˜s noticeable how massive the new one is šŸ˜Œ
978A67AA-68A1-4C02-9757-56438B3484AF.jpeg

šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± thatā€™s 1:1 about Aquarius, thatā€™s almost spookay!

Keen eye as usual šŸ‘ŒšŸ» Those one of the pc fans intake, got then for the intake as well as for the outtake.

Now the waiting game begins for the plants, moss and tree fern residue to start the grow and cover the back wall
Moi? Hardly! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Klyde O'Scope also spotted the Madagascar Jasmine again?
I do now that you mention itā€”just about to bloom. They sell them hereā€”just not within 1000 miles or so. I spent $10 USD for 10 seeds, planted 5, and none sprouted. :( I suppose I should plant the rest, but I'm a tad reluctant at this point.

As comparisation with my other ā€hugeā€ enclosure itā€˜s noticeable how massive the new one is šŸ˜Œ
Well... nobody can say you don't "Think BIG"! :ROFLMAO:

@Mendez sorry mate forgot to tag you šŸ˜‰
Haha thanks for remembering!

View attachment 319674
That's an absolutely gorgeous and massive cage! :love: And I thought your other cage was big! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Great job! I love the look of the sliding glass, it really frames your large plot of jungle! Have you added the ventilation yet? Or is it hidden?

Great job! I love the look of the sliding glass, it really frames your large plot of jungle! Have you added the ventilation yet? Or is it hidden?
Thanks (y)
It has on the back wall at 1/3 from above 3 air vents and at the 1/4 from the bottom at 1 sidewall and at back wall a pc fan blowing fresh air in and at the top thereĀ“s 1 exhaust fan. Check post #17 for the pc fans

Still need to add some bromeliaĀ“s

Youā€™ve done a beautiful job! It looks just as though you had sliced out a piece of forest and using the Star Trek transporter had it beamed to your enclosure. You certainly have elevated setting up an enclosure to an art form. šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—
Was difficult to chose the right emoji šŸ˜ or šŸ¤£

But, many thanks šŸ‘šŸ» Love your resemblance šŸ˜ got it fully visual šŸ¤£
Results came out better as expected and Iā€™m starting to get better in it. Hopefully by time the back wall gets fully grown with ferns and moss.

I would be lying if I would say, I wouldnā€™t doing this business.

Back
Top Bottom