just an update on kujo

Dra

hes doing so well im trying to get him to take some new photos for me but he seems to think my camera is a giant monster and totally freaks when he sees is but other then that i have never met such a friendly little guy i come in the room and im not kidding he goes to his door for me to let him out then i open the cage and he waits for me to put my hand down and he climbs right on with totally relaxed colors!!!! then he'll climb up to the top of my arm and chill he also loves when i feed him worms ill just pick one up and hell eat it right from my hand ( which we only do every once in a while cause i dont want to make a habit of it :)) is this normal cause i dont know what to do i dont want to handle him to much cause i dont want to risk it but when i do he seems totally content just chilling around and the weird part is hes only about 4-5 months!!! did i just luck out or is this something i should worry about???

Friendliness is never anything to be worried about. You did get lucky , I would just enjoy him and hold him when he comes to you. If it does not stress him then I can't see any problems with it.

Just a little warning - It can all change when he becomes an adult. They can tun on you as fast as they became friendly. He may stay friendly forever you just never know.

i hope not

Friendliness is never anything to be worried about. You did get lucky , I would just enjoy him and hold him when he comes to you. If it does not stress him then I can't see any problems with it.

Just a little warning - It can all change when he becomes an adult. They can tun on you as fast as they became friendly. He may stay friendly forever you just never know.

thanks yeah once his so callled man parts come in to play he may get nasty but i hope not and yeah the only thing that stresses him is my camera lol i dont know what it is he hates it though and u know what thats just my luck cause he is so color full:)

This may sound wierd, but don't over feed by hand. One of my females stopped eating unless I was holding the food item. It took too much time out of my day. She now hunts again, but when I am dumping the crickets out of the cup into her cage she runs to the cup, grabs on and sticks her head in. Thats fun for me though, just not having to hold on to each cricket/worm untill she's done.

It's fun to have a cham that doesn't see you as a threat. I'll have some babies from her in a few months. Hopefully some will take after their mom.

Back
Top Bottom