Jumping baby

TreelionsUK

Hi,

I wondered if anyone has ever had this happen before.... had a baby out was having a good close up inspection of him,and he got a bit jumpy and jumped off my hand and landed on the deck

I picked him back up and he would not use his front legs and was pushing his body around with his back legs for abit then slowly started to use his front legs again after about 20mins,scared the s**t out of me hes ok now but have never had that before.
Anyone had this kind of thing happen??

my beardie jumped out of my hand, and i thought she was dead. she wasnt moving or anything. about 5 mins later she was fine.

yes i about lost it. . i though he was dead cause he landed on pavement . . n especialy cause he was my frist cham n it was only like 2 months old. . so i was like yup just got it n now he's dead i was like i should have taken him outside. . but he was alright when he landed he start walking away. . thats one of their defensives 2 jump off n land any where depending on the fall the move right away or are stunn from the fall. .. good 2 hear ur cham didn't break a bone or had a defected after. .

there is a chameleon in a local pet shop here and he jumps a lot! When they put him back in his cage he more or less jumps in it :p other than that he is really calm. I guess some just like a little bit more excitement in their life

My cham fell off the top of my wardrobe when he was about 6months old. the wardrobe is like 7 or 8 feet tall! he was so lucky he fell down with a soft toy, which he landed on, he sat there stunned for a min, b4 getting up n walking around casually like nothing ever happened!

I had one jump and he did the same thing. He was pushing himself around and not using his front legs at all. He slowly regained use of them and he has been fine since. That was probably 6 months ago.

I had one jump and he did the same thing. He was pushing himself around and not using his front legs at all. He slowly regained use of them and he has been fine since. That was probably 6 months ago.

Is so scary to see the baby like that ain't it,so glad hes ok now

It happened to me once. Well not me but a panther I was taking out of the shipping box. Sucker just jumped out and was moving with his back legs only for a bit. He was back to normal soon and fine ever since. Rob

Yeah, It just about made me sick to my stomach. I had just bought him and was putting him in his cage when I got him home when he jumped.

Back
Top Bottom